Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Smile Through Tears

I look up and see rainbows
as I smile through my tears.
And I know that Christ our savior
has balm for all my fears.

I know that what is lost to me
has already been found.
And in the arms of eternal love
our families are bound.

I reach out and take handfuls
of my present worldly cares.
And I know that Christ our savior
takes my load to bear.

I know that what is lost to me
has already been found.
And in the arms of eternal love
our families are bound.

I think of those departed,
they forge new paths above.
And I know that Christ our Savior
heals us all with love.

I know that what is lost to me
has already been found.
And in the arms of eternal love
our families are bound.

written by Roy Hayward on November 11, 2012
In memory of my son Frank Edward Hayward V.  We love you and look forward to the day we are reunited.



No comments:

Post a Comment