Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pete and Repete

As a child I learned this joke.  It goes like this:  "Pete and Repeat were sitting on a fence.  Pete fell of.  Who was left?"

Then the response would be, "Repeat."

And the joke is that you repeated the first line, "Pete and Repeat were sitting on a fence.  Pete fell of.  Who was left?"

And you continued until you had thoroughly  annoyed your parent or older sibling.  Today, I am annoying the Amazon publishing tools.  I completed and published my Periculum story.  Amazon approved and listed it.

And then I realized that I had a stupid typo on the fist page.  A page that I have read and re-read many many times.  Yet there it was.  Published for all the world to see and realize what an idiot I am.

And the only way that I can see to correct the issue is to upload a corrected version, and re-publish it.

"Sigh"

Well at least it worked the first time.  Soon I will be letting everyone know that it is up there.  (Assuming that I don't find any more errors.)

No comments:

Post a Comment